Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to all this

Welcome to the forum Lessa.
    Sea Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post
    I joined the forum, but it has limited members and discussion, and from searching out other related forums it seems that because this disease is rare and uncommon there aren't many to share your experience with. I hope you all don't mind me hanging out here, I know there are some people with chronic pain on this forum, and that's at least better than nothing.

*EDIT*

I just called the Hospital to see if my referral to the orthopedic surgeon has been sent out, and it has. I called the office of the surgeon, and there is a 9-12 month wait. I'm so frustrated and feeling like someone punched me in the gut! Arg I hate not getting anywhere, the pain is so real and so much...i just want some help and it seems like every freaking turn I make I don't get any!

Lessa, I think your input on here will be very interesting and hopefully helpful to you.
    Comparing the struggles in life of people from two different countries will I am sure be an eye opener for us all.
    Sea Queen

Welcome Leesa.

Even though you are from a different country, I am sure that you will find you have lots in common with disabled people in the UK. I am sure we all share many of the same experiences.

Thank you guys, I've read a lot on your ESA and PIP issues, and I'm actually preparing to write a letter explaining how my disabilities affect me in daily life, to help sway the decision in my favour, as the Candian Pension Plan Disability Claim tends to just outright decline people with no appeal, sometimes you just have to apply multiple times. And each time it costs us money to get our GP's to fill out a form. Bah!