Thread: Prices of mobility cars

Prices of mobility cars

I seen a car I liked last month I went to heck it on the dealers website and its went up nearly doubled. I now know the prices change every 3 month but does anyone know if they come back down at a certain time of year I'm due to choose my new car December time

Thank u

You'll have to wait till January as that when the next quarter prices are out.

I know this, In fact been told by my local dealer to contact them on the 31st of Dec as they will know the prices through email so that is it's cheaper December then go with that or vice versa

But I'm looking to see if anyone that's been on it long term knows the way things work ie high then low

Thanks
    Last edited by Alex201530; 27-10-15 at 20:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex201530 View Post
    I know this, In fact been told by my local dealer to contact them on the 31st of Dec as they will know the prices through email so that is it's cheaper December then go with that or vice versa

But I'm looking to see if anyone that's been on it long term knows the way things work ie high then low

Thanks
    Often they do. Car prices like petrol,up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex201530 View Post
    I seen a car I liked last month I went to heck it on the dealers website and its went up nearly doubled. I now know the prices change every 3 month but does anyone know if they come back down at a certain time of year I'm due to choose my new car December time

Thank u
    There is no set formula for such things. Some prices go up and stay up, others go up and come back down again. Others disappear completely off the scheme. I can only assume that manufacturers reduce advance payments when a particular model is difficult to shift and increase it for more popular models. There will be other variables too - like what the projected value of the car is after 3 years, and if this falls then advance payments may increase.

Not sure if this applies so much with motability, however for most customers, dealers are much more flexible just before the change over to new registrations. So late Feb and late Aug may be good times to be haggling.

Quote Originally Posted by carl30 View Post
    Not sure if this applies so much with motability, however for most customers, dealers are much more flexible just before the change over to new registrations. So late Feb and late Aug may be good times to be haggling.
    This no happen on motability.