I'm a single mum to 2 kids and I am currently on esa for anxiety, depression and joint problems. I live in a small town and can not use public transport due to panic attacks. I simply can not bear people (especially strangers) touching me. I hate being stuck in the house all day and would much prefer to be working and providing for my kids. The only solution I can think of is to go self employed. I'm looking at opening a shop but have no idea who to contact. I apologise for the vagueness of this post but I didn't want to go into an epic post. Does anyone have any advice on either funding or first points of contact? I don't want to say the wrong thing and risk my benefits being stopped.
Thanks in advance