Thread: Date for next PIP payment?

Date for next PIP payment?

Hi,

Just got my first payment (and backpay) for PIP. Will the next payment be in 4 weeks time? The letter doesn't give the date for payment and it doesn't give breakdown of amounts - just says payment from July 2013 and the rate for 2013, no mention of the increases in rate in 2014 and in 2015. Also because they are backpaying from July 2013 instead of June 2013, my calculations don't match the amount that i've been paid so how can I be sure I've got right amount? Sure they do this just to be beep difficult.

hello..your next payment will be in 4 weeks...as for the missing month (june) not sure ? maybe you can ring and check the amount is right ?

Similar Threads

1. Expected delivery date, auto payment to Motability
    By Gentlegiant in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-06-15, 09:56
  2. SHOCK :) But is the first payment date correct?
    By tony19 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-15, 11:17
  3. PIP first payment date??
    By bipolarhelp in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-14, 17:50
  4. We have a date for f2f
    By jaynethornhill in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-07-14, 20:12
  5. ESA Expiry date due - what to do
    By Pickles73 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-13, 20:54