Thread: Still waiting for a payment how long

Still waiting for a payment how long

Hi I'm nearly in 5 weeks of wining my tribuanal I've called a few times and all they say is that the have recived the award from the court on 2nd sept. My question is do the always call first before the pay or send a letter. Could someone tell me the process . Why dose it take so long I've been waiting since early 2014 . By the way it was a pip tribuanal thanks xxx

I waited 8 weeks after tribunal for ESA arrears

Think it may vary depending where you are and also if the back payment is going to be over £5,000, it has to be approved at higher level. They called me first, then got letter, then finally payment. Took about 4/5 weeks in total so was very surprised as thought it would be October before I got the payment. Make sure you check the dates in your letter though as they got them wrong on mine.