Thread: Esa

Esa

Hi had great news today had my medical for esa and today had letters saying I have passed medical and all back pay will paid into bank on friday such a weight off my mind

Well done and congratulations on your award Christine321 it's a hell of a weight off your mind I know I've been through it to, treat yourself when you get all that backpay x

Well done ! Now you can get on with things instead of stressing !

Well done and congratulations, can I ask how long it took the letter to come through after your assessment ?

hi maz I had my assessment on 1 st of September and received letter on 16 th of september telling me I was not fit for work

Thank you for reply christine321, turns out we had back pay yesterday (18th Sep) and letter today. My partner had his medical on the 9th September so a real quick turn around (just over a week from medical to payment)

aman123
    Hi, how long did you wait for a assessment because I have been on the assessment rate for over a year now?

My partner waited from March 2014 so nearly 18 months, in the end I contacted our local mp and got a appointment within 2 weeks, this was after countless phone calls to both ESA and atos then maximus