Thread: Prepare to be hounded & harassed

Prepare to be hounded & harassed

Here's the link to their latest wheeze:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-08-23/i...r-your-health/

Well Mr Smith, "Let me be clear................" I'll tell you what is good for my health:

Stop sending me for interogat.........sorry, assessments, for ESA & PIP every five minutes! There, I feel better already.

Oh and, £70,000 a year + up to £50,000 expenses, well, that would make me feel even better and I think I can now do your job at the Ministry of I Don't Give A Sh*t.

Yes...work is great for my health.

Especially since last time it caused my anxiety to rocket and I near enough had a break down!

What gets me is all those healthy people out there desperate to work and struggling to find it , but yet he seems more focused on people with health problems ?

OK so I go for an interview along with many many others .I tell the interviewers I have MS and can't stand for very long, can't walk very far,have trouble holding things, have a rubbish memory oh and at any time I might have a relapse but all the others there for the interview are totally healthy .Who do you think they will give the job to Mr IDS not me that's for sure.

Find me a job that I can fit in-between my 9 hours of treatment, every other day of the year or more that can pay rent food and bills and not affect my health and I'll take it!

4 pointless interviews at JSP this year resulting in nothing but stress and sleepless nights!

Herr gruppenfuhrer smitt believes work cures illnesses? Tell that to Prof Steven Hawking! IDS and others are clearly determined to add to the 2350, I think they believe that was a good start!
    Last edited by Archersmate; 18-11-15 at 17:08.