Thread: Need a blank PIP2 form

Arrow Need a blank PIP2 form

Hello, Ive just been advised that I can print off a PIP2 application form but on the YouGov site, it splashes specimen over them so they are not usable. I want to start completing on now as I will take a long time to do it and get very stressed but if I start ball rolling over phone, they will state 3 weeks return policy but I cannot get sorted that fast. Can anyone help me find the actual form please? I need to sort out what I need for it before they slap me with 3 week return thing. Thanks

tallit
    Hi there, there isn't one on the internet. You have found the specimen one.
    Each PIP2 is coded for your use only and is obtainable from the DWP only and after you have had the 'phone call to see if you pass the first part of the test (residency, length of time of disability - past & future).

Just use a blank piece of paper and copy the info onto the form when you get it.

Similar Threads

1. Pip2 form
    By Stacy37 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-07-15, 10:36
  2. Whats the pip2 process ??
    By maggieomx in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-03-15, 16:48
  3. How many months for PIP2?
    By vorlon69 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-01-15, 13:15
  4. PIP2 Form - advice on layout please?
    By autismmom in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-14, 21:37
  5. New to this forum and applying for PIP2
    By joss in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-14, 12:36