Thread: Scooter advice needed

Scooter advice needed

Hello,
    Can someone please tell me if there is a way to get a scooter like the tga vita/sport or even the supersport for a fair discounted price instead of silly money, I'm on a very low income and already have a Motability car so cant get one on scheme,I've mostly off road terrain and lanes around me and uneven tracks and paths,and cannot get out and about any longer and so am getting more depressed being stuck at home on my own especially in the he warmer weather.
    Any information on how to get help or where to go for the cheapest deals would be much appreciated.
    Kind regards
    Andy

Try using google, ebay etc. to look for second hand at a price you can afford.?

Also try Freecycle and the like; you might be surprised but I have seen four scooters being given away free this year in my area alone.
    With freecyle you can even ask if anybody has one going spare.

It will probably take time, but if you keep your eyes open you could spot a second hand bargain or freebie.
    Last edited by nukecad; 05-08-15 at 01:32.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks for advice,unfortunately I already have had no luck with free cycle and do keep checking but I've never seen anything upto now in the last 5 months
    Cheers

Why not be pro-active and put an advert in your local press asking if they have that model gathering dust in the spare room!

Just yesterday it became obvious that I would benefit from using a mobility scooter..( I have severe COPD)...I was at a local show to see my Grandaughter at the pony events.Struggled to walk any distance and noticed quite a few moving round on these scooters.
    When I got home I looked on Ebay. The result?
    Today I am the new owner of a TGA Buddy which is a car portable model, it is in very good condition, with 2 new batteries, new keys and starter switch, everything working fine plus a removable shopping basket.
    Cost? exactly £100:00................Distance to collect? 10 miles.........

What a great price the TGA buddy batteries alone are nearly ?70

http://www.batterytrader.com/tga-ele...k-p-37268.html