Thread: Advice Needed

Advice Needed

Hi there,

I would really appreciate some help and advice,

I have a severe disability called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2 (SMA TYPE 2 for short). This consequently makes me electric wheelchair bound/unable to walk, and unable to do anything on my own without help, which requires me to have a carer/personal-assistant 24/7. SMA Type 2 also gives me added health problems such as scoliosis (curvature of the spine).

I currently have an Etac Bolder but I have heard that Etac are closing down and I need to acquire/replace Swing-away thoriacic pads for my Balder,

Is there any place that sells them brand new or preowned.

Kind regards,

Jay Sulivan

Super Moderator
    Hi Jay,

Thanks for your enquire. Please try contacting Active Ability, they sell Balder chairs and might be able to help you out. Have a look at the link below for their website:

http://www.activeability.co.uk/Power.../Etac%20Balder

Kind regards,
    DLF team