Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E.S.A. appeal hearing

E.S.A. appeal hearing

Hi Guys & Girls..
    For a change, I'm not looking for advice, so I pondered on whether to post this in here or not..??.
    But some of you asked me to keep you updated with my E.S.A. appeal and how it goes... so here I am again.
    My hearing is being held tomorrow (Monday 13th) late in the afternoon @ 3:30 p.m.
    My advisor from the Citizens Advice Bureaux, told me that it will consist of myself, and half a dozen or so people.
    I'm thinking some of them will be from the D.W.P. and some Medical proffesionals too.
    I tried to get someone from the C.A.B. to attend the hearing with me, but they informed me that they are at full stretch, and can't spare anybody. I'm not too concerned about this, because C.A.B. told me it will just be a series of questions.
    They also told me, that seeing as the hearing is so late in the day, I won't be informed of the outcome for a few days.
    When I know the results, or any other useful information, I'll post here again.

Take care all..... Gaz x

Good luck for tomorrow

Good luck for tomorrow.

good luck..............i have had 3 tribunals and there was ever only 3 people in there, the judge, dr and court clerk

Good Luck I hope it goes well for you
    PB

good luck xx ..........

Good luck please let us know how u got on x

Thanks for your "good luck" wishes about my appeal hearing today... much appreciated.
    There were only three of us in the room.... me... a Legal bod/note taker... and a Doctor who knew his stuff...
    (Totally different from the Muppet / Arsehole who gave me Zero points, at the initial assessment)
    I was told they would make their decision pretty much afterI left the room, and would let me know in writing later this week.
    I'll let you know what their decision is, come the day, and I'll also give more details on the types of questions they asked me.

Good luck, hope you get the result you deserve

Hi again Girls & Boys.
    The hearing for my appeal to get reinstated onto E.S.A. was a complete success.
    The letter arrived this morning telling me "The appeal is allowed" and the decision made by the Secretary of state is set aside.
    "By reasons of his brain injury, he has limited mobility, and poor short term memory".
    "If he were to be found capable of work, this would result in a substantial risk of physical harm to himself and others"
    My next re-assessment will now be in July 2017, so no more searching for jobs I can't even get to, for a couple of years.
    To sum up. if any of you out there have a similar case, then appeal it.
    The process is simple, unstressful, and is carried out by proffesionals who know and understand our problems.