Thread: What a considerate chiropractor!!

What a considerate chiropractor!!

Have a look at this BBC news story. Seems even worse that he works as a chiropractor, he shows a total disregard for the needs of people with limited mobility.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33028858
    Last edited by Fliss; 06-06-15 at 09:33.

Just read this. What an utter disregard for the use of parking bays for disabled people with blue badges. Totally shameful to park 'again' in a disabled bay while in court having his case heard 'for misuse of a blue badge'. DOH - if he can't respect rules and the law - shame and pity to those using his services. If he can lie about this - what else has he lied about!

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

Begs the question why did the court not order him to surrender the blue badge there and then, or face a larger fine?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    Begs the question why did the court not order him to surrender the blue badge there and then, or face a larger fine?
    Hopefully now that he was nabbed by the press/photographers doing it again - maybe another slap on the wrist. Wish they would do more than just the slap - these people don't seem to have a conscience.

Idiot. Whilst in court of all places. Committing the same offence as he appearing in court for.