Thread: The time has come

The time has come

Right folks.

I'm now in desperate need of a short break. My mother is wearing me down, post surgery - the memory loss, the continuous phone calls day and night blah blah blah. My sister flies over next month 17th to 30th June and she can take over for me. I'll collapse if I don't get away.

Won't be able to go too far (just in case of emergency) so up to an hour/hour and a half from Cardiff. In need of ground floor room, hotel, B&B, Guest House (hotel is fine with a lift). Looking for distraction in the evening eg entertainment.

I cannot walk far - preferably parking as close by as necessary. Don't want to go to places where I have to walk etc...

Help? Now funnily enough I have considered Butlins (Minehead) but no idea what it is like. The particular dates are from 19th through to the 29th June - 2 or 3 nights - midweek or weekend.

Any suggestions.

AmyS, I've just the thing for you. A place that's 1 hour 10 minutes away from Cardiff and designed for a few days break with show biz entertainment and no kids allowed. No single supplements!

Warner Leisure Hotels at Holme Lacy House in Herefordshire

2 night break - live entertainment, standard room, breakfast and 3 course dinner, daily activities
    Monday 22 June or Wednesday 24 June for two nights are available.

New for 2015! We've updated 10 of our ground floor Standard rooms with brand new walk-in showers.

https://www.warnerleisurehotels.co.u...oms/index.aspx

What do you think!

Wow, I love it never even thought of that.

Going through it now and having a nose - so far - brilliant

Did you go? How was it?