Thread: New pip claim no f2f paper based assessment - atos sent report

New pip claim no f2f paper based assessment - atos sent report

How long will I expect to await a decision, atos sent my report to DWP on Thursday 16th APRIL 2015. I live in Liverpool,

Thank you for replies

Hard to give a waiting time, it will now depend on the Decision Makers caseload in your area.

As your assessment has been done without a face to face it would seem that your case is clear cut and should give the DM no problems, so hopefully a speedy response.

Best of luck for a good outcome.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply nukecad

Will keep you updated on progress and result

I got a letter in mid Jan 2015 to claim PIP from DLA, filled PIP2 form and returned this 9th March, got another letter which arrived here on 17th March for the assessment on 26th March. I got decision letter on 15th April (dated 10th April). So they've made their decision pretty quick for me and I live on the Wirral. Mine has been a complete farce from the outset so I've requested a copy of report and MR. Will appeal if I need to. Best of luck with yours.

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg11 View Post
    I got a letter in mid Jan 2015 to claim PIP from DLA, filled PIP2 form and returned this 9th March, got another letter which arrived here on 17th March for the assessment on 26th March. I got decision letter on 15th April (dated 10th April). So they've made their decision pretty quick for me and I live on the Wirral. Mine has been a complete farce from the outset so I've requested a copy of report and MR. Will appeal if I need to. Best of luck with yours.
    Thanks for your reply, I got call today 21/4/15 saying they received the report yesterday (so in 2 days) and is being looked at, and gave me 2 weeks waiting game for decision, fingers crossed

Will let you all know of the result

**update** call to dwp

Called DWP today, was told they have a deadline for my descion on the 27th April (this Monday), so that's good news.

Just hope I get it, and the paper based report without seeing me hasn't gone against me, I have advanced liver cirrhosis along with its complications and aspergers.

Any replies would be nice

Called DWP today, was told they have a deadline for my descion on the 27th April (this Monday), so that's good news.

Just hope I get it, and the paper based report without seeing me hasn't gone against me, I have advanced liver cirrhosis along with its complications and aspergers.

Any replies would be nice