Thread: question about severe disability premium

question about severe disability premium

Hello I was wondering if I would be eligible for this. My circumstances are I receive EAS contribution based (support group) I receive PIP standard rate. I share my house with my ex we have a joint mortgage and the relationship has broken down but we are tied because of the house. He also receives ESA contribution based support group and PIP daily living and mobility. A welfare advice officer suggested I apply for it but I am concerned it may be more hassle than its worth.
    Thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by emedals96 View Post
    Hello I was wondering if I would be eligible for this. My circumstances are I receive EAS contribution based (support group) I receive PIP standard rate. I share my house with my ex we have a joint mortgage and the relationship has broken down but we are tied because of the house. He also receives ESA contribution based support group and PIP daily living and mobility. A welfare advice officer suggested I apply for it but I am concerned it may be more hassle than its worth.
    Thanks for listening
    Replied to the other thread:
    I don't know.

I receive SDP - live alone, receive ESA Support (Income Related), PIP Standard Rate Care and Enhanced Mobility Rate and have no carers.