Thread: Help with filling out the IS review A2 form.. I'm finding it confusing.

Help with filling out the IS review A2 form.. I'm finding it confusing.

Hi all,

It's my first post here, and after reading quite a few threads I thought I'd add my own question.

I recently got the A2 review form for income support. But the form seems a little vague on some questions. It also doesn't help that a lot of benefits have now mixed and are paid in one go.

My question for now is that I get DLA (high in care and mobility components), and severe disablement allowance. I also used to get attendance allowance but I'm not even sure if I should write that in or not as its so confusing.

The thing thats confusing me at the moment is do I write severe disablement allowance as a seperate benefit (in part 7 it asks you to list the benefits) even though it seems to be paid as part of the income support payment in my bank? At least I hope it is. That was another question. Though I'm listed as getting SDA, I only get Income Support (IS) and Disability Living Allowance (DLA) paid in to my account. Should I also be getting a seperate payment for SDA too, or am I right that its combined in the IS payment?

Hope anyone can make sense of my post.

Thanks for any help and advice anyone can give.

Hi, I'm not familiar with IS review A2 Form.

Though I receive PIP and ESA Support - as I'm single and do not have a carer I receive Severe Disability Premium which arrives with my ESA allowance direct into my bank account as 'one' amount. My ESA changed dramatically early January (2015) and went up significantly - this happened within a week of receiving my letter from the DWP - letter specifically states ESA Support and the Severe Disability Premium. In which case your IS (I presume - don't quote me on this) has your Severe Disability component as part of it.

Either way I presume you would write it separately on the form even though it may come through as part of it - it merely tops up your IS. Hopefully someone with much more experience than me will come along and help you.