PIP confusion?

Im changing my name to confussed.notnamedbill.com, just to recap:

Aug 2013 applied for PIP
    Sep 2013 sent in paperwork
    Nov 2013 f2f
    Dec 2013 letter to say we've got all information, decision soon
    May 2014 awarded 5pts living and 8pts mobility
    Jun 2014 DWP said no more at MR
    Sep 2014 paper only tribunal adjourned judge wants medical records and requests me to attend
    Dec 2014 received copy of medical records for last 2 years, it's supports everything I've said
    Jan 2015 tribunal arranged for 13th March 2015

Today received letter from DWP saying:
    Dear Mr CNNB.com
    We've now got the information and reports we need about your condition and how this affects you for your claim to personal independent payment.
    We're sorry it's taken longer than expected to give you a decision on your claim but we'll contact you as soon as we've made a decision.

Either they are reassessing it before the tribunal, had lost all the original paperwork or as I suspect to clear the backlog holding awards where dished out.

Either way it's not cricket is it!

Hi

It seems like they could well be looking over it once more? Hope it come back as good news for you,

I believe they do look at it again when you appeal - a sort of second MR before it goes before a judge. The wording in the letter is standard wording for when they have received some info and it is in a pile to be dealt with - I think they were previously criticised for not keeping people informed at one point so started sending out those letters.

tribunal adjurned for med ev, med ev received, This will cause dwp to look again before going to second tribunal, i see nothing sinister with what has happened