Thread: Rules on attending Avanta WRAG when on ESA

Rules on attending Avanta WRAG when on ESA

Hi,

Newbie here! Does anyone know the rules on how often Avantas ESA advisor can call you in for an interview. At the moment sometimes they ask me to come in the next week and sometimes it is two weeks max between appointments...I heard somewhere it has to be 4 weeks between appointments?

Bit confused as to my rights with these people as they are very pushy and don't answer straight questions...

Thanks big time.

Is this the Work Programme?

I have been on the WP and usually appointments were every 4 weeks but could be every two weeks at times, depends on your adviser.
    Was once given (or not) two appointments in 3 days, ended up with a sanction that I got overturned but that's a longer story.

If you are interested in my experience of ESA on the Work Programme try reading here:
    http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...Work-Programme
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.