Thread: S max

S max

Just wondering whether anyone is waiting on ordering the new new S max or galaxy when it's released this year
    Shaun

I'd be surprised if it became available on the scheme straight away, it's a very expensive car and will no doubt exceed the current limits - at least for the first few months anyway.

Actually this link states an estimated starting price of £24k - Auto Express's Guide to the Best New Cars for 2015

I think the previous SMax hovered around the £2999 mark for Advance Payments so it may be something similar - not too long to wait as it's due in Summer.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

I have been running an s max for three years. Excellent car. No updates to spec however since 2012. Still in the scheme as still some available.
    Best MPV out there to be honest

Depends on need. My kids (teens) struggled a bit in the S-Max (rear two seat space is tight), whereas it was better in the Grand Picasso. Also the AP is high for the specification, especially given the Zetec is the base model and the Titanium (the desirable one) is much much more. I wanted the S-Max originally but it was just too expensive and under specified compared to the Citroen. Much better drive though.
    -------------
    Martin
    [Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 eHDi ETG6 Exclusive]