Thread: Is flymo ok?

Is flymo ok?

Hello everyone

Have noticed Flymo has not been around lately, I do hope he is ok - has anyone else noticed, or have I missed his posts?

Last posted on the 20th Jan.
    Sea Queen

I think Flymo is entitled to a break. I don't think he needs to explain to anyone when he is coming back. I think it is a bit rude for people to continually enquire about him when he hasn't posted in a few days as if there is a duty placed on him to post.

He does it voluntarily and he can post or not at his own accord, people should be grateful that he takes the time to post on here.

I am sure when he wants to come back on here, he will post.

I also had noticed and checked when he was last logged on.

We know that he has been having problems over the last few months, as mentioned in some of his posts.
    But even when not well he was still tiring himself out answering and helping.

I hope he is just keeping away from logging onto the site for a while to look after himself, knowing that if he logged on 'just to look' he would end up spending hours researching and helping others, to his own detriment.

If you are reading without logging on flymo, keep looking after yourself for a while.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Yes, look after yourself Flymo, and we look forward to reading your posts when you're feeling up to tapping the keyboard.

Hope he's ok and just having a well deserved rest

Quote Originally Posted by toolook View Post
    I think Flymo is entitled to a break. I don't think he needs to explain to anyone when he is coming back. I think it is a bit rude for people to continually enquire about him when he hasn't posted in a few days as if there is a duty placed on him to post.

He does it voluntarily and he can post or not at his own accord, people should be grateful that he takes the time to post on here.

I am sure when he wants to come back on here, he will post.
    I don't think anyone means to put any pressure on flymo - it is just that he is a very well liked and respected member on here.
    That is all.
    Sea Queen

It's touching to be missed. I certainly didn't feel pressured to come back - indeed, I wasn't looking at the forums whilst logged out, so I had no idea what anyone had posted in my absence.

As regulars here will know, my health has not been too good these past few months. I've had a few days where I've had to divert my available time and strength to other activities, including responding to two DWP letters of my own, a trip to the theatre and a pub lunch with my parents.

I'm hopeful that after a two month slump in my health, I'm finally on the way back up - there are some green shoots. This is just as well, as I have to revise for a difficult university law exam that is in mid March. I will have to ration my time and strength quite carefully, but I'll write what I can on the forums over the next couple of months.

I am happy to read there are 'some green shoots' regarding your health and strength.

I understand how much you fit in, with health your needs and how you really do need to 'ration' yourself. I really hope that you do not feel under pressure to help everyone here or to log on as another person suggested. My original concern was genuine as I have come to note on here that your absence is when your health dips.

Good to hear all is ok.