Thread: Fish Insurance - done it again!

Fish Insurance - done it again!

I wanted a comparison insurance quote for my mum'[s building and contents. I had quotes in and asked Fish to supply a verbal quote. They were £100 more expensive!! They then offered to not only match the quote but undercut it and add some extras!!

It goes to show that it's worth haggling!!

Fish Insurance for hybrid electric wheelchair

I was on to Fish to find a competitive price to insure my hybrid wheelchair.

Yes we can no problem with additional benefits that other insurance companies never think of - nice one Fish!

im with fish insurance, my insurance is up for a renewal, the quote from fish was very high, i found same quote, £190 cheaper, fish phoned me yesterday i explained, he put me on hold, came back with a quote £191 cheaper than their orginal . i asked why such a high quote, he said must be a glitch in the system , yeah yeah, as you say worth a haggle.

i was on a roll to i phoned ny phone/internet provider and got them to reduce my costs by 50% to, so yesterday was a good day, as i was at hospital earler in day to get measured for a new leg splint, i may lay the lottery tonight