View Full Version : janemarie50

03-08-14, 19:59
Is there anyone near me in chorlton manchester who can fit me a water tap on the outside of my home. Ive been disabled a short time (5yrs) and in that time ive found peole are ready to take advantage.

03-08-14, 20:16
Look on the council's Trusted Trader list to find a reliable plumber. These tradesmen are monitored by the local Trading Standards office.

03-08-14, 21:44
In the past I've lived in Chorlton and I found it a very friendly, diverse place to live - a bit like Notting Hilll.

There is a good community there and people are happy yo lend a hand.

Yes, Manchester City Council can put you in touch with suppliers who they would recommend e.g. a plumber

There's also a charity called 'Chorlton Good Neighbours Care Group' who might offer the services of a plumber to do the small job for a reduced fee - check out the website http://chorltongoodneighbours.org/community/

03-08-14, 22:07
Trusted Trader list here http://www.tameside.gov.uk/tradingstandards/buywithconfidence