PDA

View Full Version : Channel 5 Compensation Claims Advice Series. Are you interested in taking part?

Rosanna
10-06-14, 14:08
Hi there,

My name is Rosie and I am a Researcher at Channel 5. I noticed that some of you were discussing potential compensation claims on some of the threads on the forum.

At Channel 5, we are currently pitching a new series where the general public present their real-life cases for compensation to four of the UK’s leading compensation lawyers. The lawyers then assess the case and choose whether to take it on and for what estimated value.

At this stage, the project I am working on is still very much a working progress, and my job is to find interesting people and stories that I think we should be showing on a show like this, so at the moment it would just be a case of you letting me know if this is something you might be interested in taking part in?

It would be great to speak to you either way, so if you would like to talk further, please email me on: rosanna.duff@five.tv or give me call on: 020 7308 5276

Kind regards,
Rosie

Rosanna Duff
Development Researcher, Channel 5