PDA

View Full Version : Research on Identity and Interactions with Others

sar212
06-06-13, 16:46
Hi all,

My name is Stuart, I have cerebral palsy, and I am a PhD Psychology student at the University of Exeter, UK. For my doctoral thesis, I am interested in how physically disabled people demonstrate their identity to others.

I apologise for yet another research request to the forum, but I am currently conducting an online survey and am looking to recruit physically disabled individuals aged 16 and over.

In this survey, you will be shown a series of statements about your experiences as a physically disabled person when interacting with others, and are asked to provide your opinion to each statement. You will also be asked a series of questions about your identity as a physically disabled adult. This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

If you feel you might be interested in participating, please click the link below, where further information will be provided. I am more than happy to be contacted via email if you have any questions: sar212@exeter.ac.uk.

http://survey.ex.ac.uk/~sar212/Interactions

I would appreciate it if you could forward this study information to other physically disabled people who may be in participating.

Thank you very much in advance,

Stuart

sar212
11-07-13, 19:34
Thank you to all who have kindly completed my online survey.

However, I still require a few more people to take part, and so, if anyone feels they might be interested in participating in this research and has not already done so, please see my above post.

Many thanks in advance.