PDA

View Full Version : Looking for love?

undateables
09-05-13, 10:12
Hello

The Undateables is back for a 3rd series and we're looking for people who'd like to take part!

Are you or someone you know looking for love? Do you or they have a physical, sensory or other impairment, or a long-term condition?

Once again we will be following disabled people and those with a variety of conditions through the highs and lows of finding love.

If you’re single and interested in taking part, please get in touch with us in confidence on:

0207 290 0223 or email us at undateables@betty.co.uk

Many thanks!

Paul
09-05-13, 11:37
Love the show, and I hope people do respond to you. I'm ruled out as I'm married.

It would be nice to see some people with "hidden" physical disabilities too. As we need the viewers to realise that we too have disabilities and can find it difficult to do everyday activities.

susieboots
09-05-13, 12:11
Excellent show, and keeping it real. I certainly wouldn't have the courage to go public even though I would dearly love to meet a soulmate. Having been alone for a few years now, I do miss lots of things about being in a close loving relationship. However, No chance of it happening because I don't go out socially, and I feel very negative that anyone would wish to meet me now with my health issues.

I do applaud the producers of the show, and hope there will be follow ups so we know how they are all doing.