PDA

View Full Version : Products and means and ways of keeping hydrated

chris.dove93
15-03-13, 22:46
Hello there,

I am a 2nd year Product Design student at York St John University. For our 3rd year project and thesis we have been instructed to come up with our own ideas and briefs for our projects.

I have decided to research into and design a product based on kitchen appliances and tableware for those with physical disabilities and the elderly. I have done a previous thread on small kitchen and appliances and tableware for the disabled and elderly and are now branching off into areas about keeping people hydrated throughout the day.

I write this post today to gain information about what products do motor impaired people and the elderly want to see in terms of keeping hydrated. This may include those looking after someone with these issues and what they would like to see such as a product that would keep that person hydrated or a service or other way of encouraging them to stay hydrated.

If anyone has any information on this topic and could get back to me as soon as possible, I would be very greatful and this would go towards my research into designing a quality, successful product that may improve the lives of a disabled and elderly person in the future.

Thanks again.
Kind regards,

Chris Dove.