PDA

View Full Version : University Assignment - Please Help

Toriella
27-10-15, 19:18
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could help me. I am a student at Nottingham Trent University, and I am studying Special and Inclusive Education. Part of my assignment is to Interview someone with an Impairment/Disability and present my findings on a Power Point presentation. Obviously your answers to the questions will be kept anonymous (you could use your forum username if you wish) and I can forward the questions via email to you.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me.

Many Thanks in advance.

Victoria

Toriella
28-10-15, 20:11
Hey,

Just so you have an idea of what the questions are, i've written a few below...

Can you tell me a little about yourself, about your impairment and the things that it affects?

Can you tell me some positive things that you have experienced in relation to your impairment?

Can you tell me some negative things that you have experienced in relation to your impairment?

Has your impairment ever excluded you from society?

Do you think societies response to impairments and disabilities has changed over the years?

What are you aware of regarding your rights and legislation that is available to support you?

I would be extremely grateful if someone would be able to help me with my assignment... Thank you :)

nukecad
29-10-15, 08:15
Toriella,

It might help you get some answers if you put your survey on a website such as Surveymonkey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/lp/sem-lp-1/?&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=survey%20monkey%20uk&utm_network=g&utm_campaign=UK_Search_Alpha_Brand&mkwid=sv8IjYJhu_dc&pcrid=50799914495&pmt=e&kw=survey%20monkey%20uk&pdv=c&cmpid=brand&cvosrc=ppc.google.survey%20monkey%20uk&keyword=survey%20monkey%20uk&matchtype=e&network=g&mobile=0&searchntwk=1&creative=50799914495&adposition=1t1&campaign=UK_Search_Alpha_Brand&cvo_campaign=UK_Search_Alpha_Brand&cvo_adgroup=survey+monkey+uk&gclid=CMnb6Z6d58gCFQIYwwodulAMjA)
You can post surveys up to 10 questions and get up to 100 answers for free on that one.

I'm surprised that your tutor has not already advised you about this.

I doubt that anyone is going to give out their email so that you can contact them; and you should not put your own email on a forum either.

Putting an email address in plain sight is just an invitation to get a lot of spammers and scammers emailing you.

Using surveymonkey or a similar site means that you can post a link to your survey without anyone revealing their email in plain view.